Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Changes in the Wind

Written By: Riri



There are sometimes in life where everything seems to blow in a different direction. We can be moving along perfectly happy and fine then, whoosh... here comes the Wind. It either carries you back 10 steps or propels you forward 20 paces. No matter what you are left dizzy, confused and motion sickness sets in.

Our lives are currently undergoing a change of Wind. Li is in school again, making the best of our possible directional default. By July she will be out in the real world with a trade to use. But with 600 hours of course work between now and then her existence in the Broom Closet is a little non-existent.

My section of Wind is more of a whirlwind. I am not quite sure if I am or have been moving forward or back. I know the eventual outcome will be a lateral slide to the west, which means I am hopefully moving forward. The path getting there seems a little more impossible than I thought. With my past coming back to haunt me and my future taunting me, I am more or less too distracted to think clearly on what I am doing. Every now and then I see a break in the Wind.

I will land on my feet. I am like a feline that way. For now, I will consider my Wind my constant competitor. Sometimes the Wind is one step ahead, but I will complete my part of the journey. And I will come out Victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment